Rail yard propane exposure sends one to hospital
A CN employee at the Proctor Raily ards was transported by Gold Cross Ambulance to the hospital this morning after what is believed to have been an exposure to liquid propane vapors from a nearby bulk storage tank.
The incident occurred at Thursday, August 28 at 9:18 a.m.
The vapors were the result of transferring of the product from the bulk tank and pose no continued threat to public safety, according to Scott Camps St. Louis County Emergency Service Manger for St. Louis County Sheriffs.
Personnel from Proctor and Hermantown Fire Departments sampled the air quality and confirm that there is no leak.